Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Gifts

Kurt gave jars of BBQ sauce as christmas gifts for his co-workers. I helped him by designing and gocco printing all the labels. Then I tied them with string to the jars.

For my co-workers, I designed and printed wall calendars. It's a 4 page calendar, with 3 months to a page and on each page there is a different design which I also printed using my gocco. It was quite a bit of work. I had to print all 4 pages in one night, and one of the pages was in 2-color! I think they turned out pretty nice and my teammates seemed happy with them too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12/27/2008 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your calendar is gorgeous! Inspiration to pull out the gocco...

 
At 12/27/2008 3:21 PM, Blogger Buffy K. said...

thanks maitreya! I love my gocco...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home